Challenges Problem

TWO HATS

This problem has occured several times now and its getting annoying.

Today I completed Challenge CX261C "Raining Cats and Dogs"... found the location and took a picture on my Android phone... I did not attempt to complete the challenge at the location.

I returned home.. logged a few cache finds and decided to complete the Challenge.

I enter the comment and tried to upload the pic I had taken.... I waited and waited... several minutes passed and still the pisture had not uploaded.

I cancelled... re entered the comment and tried again.... Same result

In all I tried FOUR times to upload the Photo... each time the system just sat there showing the uploading graphic.

As this is the third time this has happened to me I decided to try the Mobile android app.

Went straight to the Challenge... made a short comment .. selected the photo and hit complete... 20 seconds later it has done it !!

SO... the Mobile app worked fine... the PS program failed... and has done so with THREE other challenges we have completed.

It cannot be a location problem... by Home is 6 miles from the Challenge location... It cannot be a problem with the Photo or its name... I used the same photo on the PC and Amdroid.

Can someone look into this and explain what the problem is... its getting rather annoying.

:mad: