[FEATURE] Image Attachement for Trackable Logs from App

strontium87

Apologizes if this has already been suggested but I didn't find a similar topic by searching or browsing this forum.

I think users should be able to upload a photo with each trackable log, similar to the ability to upload a photo for a geocache log, from the mobile apps (I use the iPhone one).

Currently, I have to go back and visit each trackable log on geocaching.com after sending them from the mobile app in order to attach photos.

This request is twofold really because there are two areas where this would be good to have:

1. If you are dropping or visiting a trackable that is in your inventory while concurrently creating a geocache log

2. If you are logging a trackable separately

These are two different interfaces so would need to be supported differently.

Edited by strontium87

Apologizes if this has already been suggested but I didn't find a similar topic by searching or browsing this forum.

I think users should be able to upload a photo with each trackable log, similar to the ability to upload a photo for a geocache log, from the mobile apps (I use the iPhone one).

Currently, I have to go back and visit each trackable log on geocaching.com after sending them from the mobile app in order to attach photos.

This request is twofold really because there are two areas where this would be good to have:

1. If you are dropping or visiting a trackable that is in your inventory while concurrently creating a geocache log

2. If you are logging a trackable separately

These are two different interfaces so would need to be supported differently.

+1, I have the trackable T-shirt and I would like people to upload a pic when they log it.

Edited by DM|ZE

+1

Just the thing i wanted to start a topic about.

I hope they built it in.

Most trackabled wat photo's attached to let the owner see where they are.

hope this feature will be built in in the android app.

thanks Ktafil

Edited by Ktafil