Travel bug searching

akfireman1422

I agree that this would be a nice feature! We are traveling and can only do a few caches here and there. It would be nice to be able to see which ones had TB so we could check to see if we could help any of them on their goal. Maybe this could be set up so the cache symbol on the map would be the TB/coin symbol if one is logged there???

I agree that this would be a nice feature! We are traveling and can only do a few caches here and there. It would be nice to be able to see which ones had TB so we could check to see if we could help any of them on their goal. Maybe this could be set up so the cache symbol on the map would be the TB/coin symbol if one is logged there???

I'm afraid that expecting such to produce reliable results is futile (for the most part). Without reading the logs, many if not most of the 'icon-present' caches are void of trackables. At least until a better or more efficient system is devised to give "true" results.

"true" = a trackable actually present within the cache.

As it stands, reading the trackable logs (for those listed as being in the cache) is the more positive way to determine whether or not there is a reasonable chance that it actually is there.

Currently, it seems as though far too many showing TB/GC icons would simply result in a wild goose chase(s).

Sad, but true.