How do I transfer ownership of my TB to another cacher?

bsandrew

A Very sentimental TB of a friend was apparently lost. I want to help her replace it with a similar TB. I have the TB listed in my account. How do I delete that listing and transferred to her? Once transferred I intend to put it in one of my caches so it can move on.

Thanks

A Very sentimental TB of a friend was apparently lost. I want to help her replace it with a similar TB. I have the TB listed in my account. How do I delete that listing and transferred to her? Once transferred I intend to put it in one of my caches so it can move on.

Thanks

If your friend's Travel Bug was lost, it can be replaced by using the "Copy" tag, or by making a handmade tag that people will identify as a Trackable (it would have similar wording to the original dogtag, and using the Tracking Number of the one that was lost). Tracking numbers are reusable. I wait 1 year before re-releasing a TB that went missing from a cache, but if it was definitely lost (down a drain or whatever) or destroyed, of course it could be re-released now.

If you want to adopt a Trackable to another cacher, there's adoption info here:

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=249

Edited by kunarion