geocache in the UK

sandsturning

Hi everyone, I'm traveling to the UK soon to travel and geocache. I own a Garmin Etrek Legend H. I tried downloading a cache from the UK to see how many miles from my home (here in the U.S.) and it's not there. Does this mean my Garmin won't work in the U.K.?

Search by name, not closest. (Find/Geocache/menu/search by name) The UK is too far away to be found when searching for nearest caches.

Hi everyone, I'm traveling to the UK soon to travel and geocache. I own a Garmin Etrek Legend H. I tried downloading a cache from the UK to see how many miles from my home (here in the U.S.) and it's not there. Does this mean my Garmin won't work in the U.K.?

Search by name, not closest. (Find/Geocache/menu/search by name) The UK is too far away to be found when searching for nearest caches.

Oh my goodness! Thank you thank you thank you!! You're a dear. I never would have figured that out on my own. It works! 4386.14 miles away. Thanks again!

Oh my goodness! Thank you thank you thank you!! You're a dear. I never would have figured that out on my own. It works! 4386.14 miles away. Thanks again!

Many people like to work out and plan their own routes and caches that they would like to hunt out. However if you get stuck, enter a post on the UK forum stating what areas you are visiting and I am sure you will get lots of help in highlighting some 'must see' caches in the areas you are visiting. Have a great trip.