1450 LMT

I recently purchased this unit to have the lifetime updates and to my dismay I find the little north arrow that was shown on my previous unit does not appear---One would think the newer model would include this helpful feature--If I have neglected to select something from the menu I hope one of you will know how to get my "arrow" ---thanks TY :mad:

I recently purchased this unit to have the lifetime updates and to my dismay I find the little north arrow that was shown on my previous unit does not appear---One would think the newer model would include this helpful feature--If I have neglected to select something from the menu I hope one of you will know how to get my "arrow" ---thanks TY :mad:

You'll find lots more folks with nuvi expertise here:

http://forums.gpsreview.net/viewforum.php?f=2

North arrow appears on mine in 2D with track up selected. Clearly if North up is selected there's no need for an arrow :)

Don't know about 3D as I always run mine in 2D but I would have though it would be too difficult to accurately show north in 3D mode?

If you don't get the arrow in 2D track up mode you may want to perform a hard reset, that often cures little glitches in the software.

I checkd it out and found it was in 3D--didn't look really 3D but when I changed it to 2D I got my arrow back----thanks folks for the help TY