I seem to have disappeared !

I cannot see my profile on my profile page. All my proud Waymarking boasts (100s, locales, waffle), my chronology, my thoughts on Waymarking, are all gone! Or at least I cannot see them. To me my profile is blank. I hope that this is only a temporary aberration.

Can anyone else see ianatlarge profile, on Waymarking.com ?

I cannot see my profile on my profile page. All my proud Waymarking boasts (100s, locales, waffle), my chronology, my thoughts on Waymarking, are all gone! Or at least I cannot see them. To me my profile is blank. I hope that this is only a temporary aberration.

Your profile is blank. You really have disappeared. Wonder why.

Your profile is blank. You really have disappeared. Wonder why.

ummm. That is disturbing. Hopefully, not an omen.

I will seek professional assistance for a restoration.

I can't see your profile either. I think this is a side effect of time travel. Have you done anything lately that would upset the space/time continium? If so, you should go back and correct it.

I can't see your profile either. I think this is a side effect of time travel. Have you done anything lately that would upset the space/time continium? If so, you should go back and correct it.

Have you divided yourself by an imaginary number? :-D

Yes, the basic stuff is there, but I HAD ~1000 words of text in my profile. My personal philosophy of Waymarking, intimate thoughts, my achievements, my history, milestones, important other stuff I have forgotten about—ALL GONE ! :((.

I am hoping that it can be recovered.

Just got the word from the wm geeks, my profile has gone to digital (I hope) heaven, never to return. Sad. I will now have to reconstruct my wm profile from the ground up. My deep, personal thoughts on the important issues (shaken or stirred?), great historical figures (Hugh Hefner), and—the meaning of life.

Advisory to everyone else, make a backup of your profile jic.

* Let me add that I was gifted a three month membership extension by the big bosses of Waymarking as recompense for this tragic loss. Thanks muchly.

Edited by Ianatlarge