Technology Help :/

Hi Everyone,

I'm a premium member who uses a Garmin 255W (yes, I realize this isn't the best GPS to cache with, but it works for me, and it's what I can afford at the moment). On my old computer (now deceased), I used GSAK and POI Loader to get the caches onto my GPS, and it worked GREAT. My new computer (same model as my old one--just a nothing-special Toshiba Satellite) seems to have problems with these programs, particularly POI Loader.

Is there any other way to accomplish putting the caches on my GPS? If not, would anyone know where to find instructions about adding GSAK and POI Loader so that they'd work with this GPS? (I'm willing to delete the programs and try again if necessary.)

Thanks in advance,

BaylorGrad

Ok... I have GSAK downloaded and all set up. Now, GSAK won't detect POI Loader (that I've now downloaded and saved 4 times). POI Loader appears in downloads, but when I request that a shortcut appear on my desktop during the installation process, it doesn't appear. Also, it doesn't appear in the folder that it says its installing in. Therefore, GSAK doesn't recognize it. This is endlessly frustrating... :(