Like New Garmin Venture $100. !!!!

For Sale:

Like new Garmin Venture includes all original components, GPS, manual,PC Interface cable, Quick Start Guide. This unit is like brand new no scratches at all. Asking $100.00 plus shipping.

If more info or photos are needed E-mail TheCacheRaiders@Hotmail.com

Drive It Like Ya Stole It! Zoom Zooom Zoooom!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Garmin Venture. I like it a lot! I wouldn't mind having a second one for the kids. Your problem will be that too many other GPSRs out there are now selling for $99 new in the box.

Simple economics. I can buy your older used unit for $100. Or I can get a new and better unit for $99.

Sorry. Not trying to flame you, just a fact. The new stuff is cheaper than ever, and in some cases better too.

Somewhere near this post is a Meridian for sale - $125. There is a good deal. Recently I saw a cheaper Meridian on sale for $99 too.

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

I have to agree, I bought my first Legend last year for $250 plus shipping, I bought another one this year for my wife for $139 after rebate including free shipping. What was the difference?? none in the product but it was over $120 cheaper in just a year.

You can find used (in good condition) Legends for less then $100 if you look around.

If you would like a little advice (I know you didn't ask) set the price at or below market price and include shipping in the price if you really want to sell this. If you don't want to lose the money already spent then your only option is to keep the GPS and use it yourself.

Hey Desert_Warrior and rayt333, thanks for your input guys, but if your not interested in buying then why comment on my item I have for sale? Also put up the link or e-mail it to me where I can buy a GPS Venture for $99. I'm sure there would be a lot of members interested in picking one up. I mean a Garmin for that kind of coin me included. You can but lesser quality GPS's with less features but come on lets compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges. icon_razz.gif

You are absolutely right Cache Raiders. How stupid of me. I don't know why I bothered. You dodn't ask for any advice....

This is one mistake we won't make again. ask us a question and see.

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

quote:
Originally posted by rayt333:

Here is completed auctions from ebay with prices below $100.

Thanks Rayt333 for doing the work... don't think it got through though.

El Paso, Texas.

Thanks guys thats what I thought all used not new and flea bay to boot.

If you look at your links like I know you did $97.01, $93.00, $100.00, $100.00, ($120,00 not sold but buy now price) divide them by the 5 listing and you get an average price of $102.00 before adding shipping costs.So my price of $100.00 is right on the mark. Thanks for your input but not needed here you guys crack me up!!! Too funny. icon_razz.gif

First two tries.

Guess it is whatever the market will bear! First two fishing expeditions got you no-where. Maybe the third time is the charm. You might hook one yet. Or eventually you will get low enough to make it worth the price to somebody.

NEW LOWERED PRICE - $100

NEW LOWERED PRICE - $95

NEW LOWERED PRICE - $90

Careful shopping will still get a better deal.. Just out point - you do as you wish.

whatever... yadda yadda....

El Paso, Texas.

Well I guess I have to thank you guys, With all of your posts on "this way to high priced GPS" A member who supports this site and would rather buy from here then take his chances at Flea Bay bought my GPS for the asking price of $100. So thank you boys, with out you guys sticking your noses into my sale and sounding off about the "way to high price" the item may not have sold this fast! Very cool!!!!! icon_wink.gif

See ya.

quote:
Originally posted by The Cache Raiders:

For Sale:

Like new Garmin Venture includes all original components, GPS, manual,PC Interface cable, Quick Start Guide. This unit is like brand new no scratches at all. Asking $100.00 plus shipping.

If more info or photos are needed E-mail TheCacheRaiders@Hotmail.com

Sold!!!!

Thank you. icon_biggrin.gif