County display

Kflock

www.mygeocachingprofile.com will show you a picture of your state and fill in the counties you have found caches in. I tried the macro on GSAK but couldn't get it to work, probably just me, I'm kinda new to GSAK.

I use FindStatGen and get a good result. Here's how it appears on my profile, with custom shading based on how many caches we've found in each county:

994461_1.png?341756568988785

Using mygeocachingprofile.com is easier, but it just shows red if you've found a cache in a county and white if you haven't.

Often I find that the hiccup is that FindStatGen isn't updating the counties. It's set by default not to. Run the macro, click the button for settings (might be options, I don't have it in front of me). When the main options screen opens up, there should be a check box toward the lower left that says "Update counties (One time only)." Make sure it's checked. Change whatever other settings you want, then run the macro.