Down / upload my founds (with pix) to my account

Indiangrass

Hi;

The Garmin Montana 650 seems so far to be all I expected it to be (on sale now at GPSCity) but it's all pretty new to me. We are planning a vacation in several short legs for a total of 2,000 miles and we figured we could do some earth caches along the way. I don't really want to spend a day and a half logging in to the "found"s a second time after writing a log on the unit. Is there a way to reverse the process of writing directly to GPS unit" and getting the logs into our account with associated pictures? I can't find a way in the help center nor on forum discussions but I'm not the best at searching either. I tried the cache along routes but the saved route had no caches showing and the "saved file" was un-openable on my laptop. Your time helping us in this matter is appreciated.

Thanks! Got them to upload and when adding a photo to the log, the browse function lets me click around the Garmin menu on the unit and then uploads those too! Still have to individually log finds but it does eliminate the need to retype the log entry written at the time "in the field". Thanks again! Happy caching!