NEW COIN "Missing Amelia Earhart Anniversary (75 years)

mo pirate

I have a new historic coin in production. It is the 75th anniversary of Amelia Earhart of Atchison, KS who went missing in her around the world flight attempt with her navigator, Fred Noonan on July 2, 1937. Not sure these will be ready or done by July 2 but shortly thereafter. You all can add it to my other historical coins such as the Pony Express Sesquicentennial, the 100 year Titanic, the 75th Anniversary of the Hindenburg and so on. It will be a 2 inch coin by 5 MM in antique copper with a pathtag to go with it as a set. The pathtag does not magentize to it but is a separate piece.

Edited by Eartha

I am writing everyones name down so when they come in I will email you all. Thanks for the interest. The Amelia Earhart Museum in Atchison wants to use this design for their t-shirts! How cool is that. I think I will get one to wear and advertise my coins ! If you get by Atchison, KS stop by and see her house. really cool place with nice architecture too.

OK, I have everyone to this point so we sit and wait! thanks to all. I will be making a few more coins soon as I need to take something to coinfest in October. Any requests?

Yep, a bunch of RE's + 1 AE see you at Coinfest.... :lol:

Edited by JoenSue

OK, I have everyone to this point so we sit and wait! thanks to all. I will be making a few more coins soon as I need to take something to coinfest in October. Any requests?

Yep, a bunch of RE's + 1 AE see you at Coinfest.... :lol:

Yes you will see me there. Hope I have things to offer people want! Being the smallest vendor, maybe I will sell out! LOL

link FYI, If you are interested there will be a festival in Atchison, KS on July 20 and 21 for the celebration of Amelia Earhart. It was 75 years July 2 since her 1937 disappearance. Just click on this link to see the schedule for this event. You will probably see my coins there! T-shirts will look familiar too!

please add me to your waiting list !

ILYK

I sure will DRNEAL and BTW today IS the day 75 YEARS AGO! (July 2, 1937) I sure hope the coins get here soon as the festival is fast approaching. thanks!

That's cool. I'd like to ask some questions. ie: what do people do when they buy these coins? They seem like they may make a good keepsake but that

defeats the purpose, eh?

ILYK

I sure will DRNEAL and BTW today IS the day 75 YEARS AGO! (July 2, 1937) I sure hope the coins get here soon as the festival is fast approaching. thanks!

That's cool. I'd like to ask some questions. ie: what do people do when they buy these coins? They seem like they may make a good keepsake but that

defeats the purpose, eh?

Not to go off topic on this thread, you might want to start a new topic with your question or this questions has been asked a few time befor:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Finally, Amelia Earhart Geocoins are here. Arrived this afternoon. I just need to get them checked in and then they can go out. If you get this message please send me your qty request and give me your paypal billing address so I can invoice you. Coins are 2" in Antique Copper with 5 mm thickness and they also come with a pathtag as a set for $20. They have tracking info on the coin edge and have a unique icon too. I ship for $3.50 in US and $4.65 to Canada, and $5.95 international. I will have them at Geocoinfest if you want to gamble that I still have some and save on shipping. I will combine shipping so if you want 2 or more sets it would be $2 for second and sucessive sets. I will try to get an actual photo on here soon. thanks,

MO Pirate aka Steve Allen

ILYK

defeats the purpose, eh?

We keep all our MO Pirate coins in our collection and then have a Travel Twin Proxy tag engraved (http://www.negeocachingsupplies.co.uk/travel-twin-proxytags/4554004779) (http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=4063638) and send that out instead. We get the best of both worlds! There's no fear of losing the coin and you can still admire it at home. :D

22306bd0-046b-40cf-a642-9983e77ba6ec.jpg2e64d995-6494-4575-a3be-8fc261ef3bd1.jpg98669981-92aa-44a7-90ce-0072e149f3e7.jpg?rnd=0.4426388

Here are some real images of the front back and pathtag for this set.

thanks.

I'm assuming the top coins is the antique gold edition and the lower one is the antique copper. Is this correct?

They look fantastic. Love the Pathtag!

Yes you are correct the top (world) is antique gold and the lower (bust, plane, home) is in the antique copper. and Thanks for everything!

Steve Allen aka mo pirate

Finally, Amelia Earhart Geocoins are here. Arrived this afternoon. I just need to get them checked in and then they can go out. If you get this message please send me your qty request and give me your paypal billing address so I can invoice you. Coins are 2" in Antique Copper with 5 mm thickness and they also come with a pathtag as a set for $20. They have tracking info on the coin edge and have a unique icon too. I ship for $3.50 in US and $4.65 to Canada, and $5.95 international. I will have them at Geocoinfest if you want to gamble that I still have some and save on shipping. I will combine shipping so if you want 2 or more sets it would be $2 for second and sucessive sets. I will try to get an actual photo on here soon. thanks,

Hi!

Love my Titanic and Hindenberg coins.

Question about this one: it says above that you are selling Antique Copper but your pic is in Antique Gold. Selling both or just the copper?

Thanks!

Hi!

Love my Titanic and Hindenberg coins.

Question about this one: it says above that you are selling Antique Copper but your pic is in Antique Gold. Selling both or just the copper?

Thanks!

Sorry, I thought I had it on here. I have a LE (50) in Antique gold set for $25 and the antique copper for $20. I delivered the part shipment to the Amelia Earhart Birthplace Museum in Atchison yester for their Amelia Earhart Festival this weekend. So if you are in Atchison, you can save the shipping and get some educational entertainment too. So I hope that answers the question. Out of all of my pictures many were out of focus so that is why these two were picked to display on the website.

thanks,

Steve Allen aka mo pirate