Odd Favor!

foxtrot_xray

Hey guys,

Here's a strange one for ya'll.

I know some of you guys have the professional L1 or L1&L2 band receivers - I worked with one of you a few years back, even!

Due to a revamping of my grade crossings at the railroad, I'd like to get high-accuracy location and elevation readings for the grade crossings we have. I have to update 90% of our Inventory Database with the FRA, and since ALL of them have incorrect or missing Lat/Lon readings I thought it'd be great if I could update those as well. (Elevation would be for my own train crew's usage, tho..) So I'd love to borrow someone's antenna and get some readings.

It's not worth hiring a company to come out, so is why I thought I'd ask here, figured it couldn't hurt. :)

Well this post was a while ago, and our previous encounter was also. Nevertheless I am still ready to help, but I am not sure if you are still in the area. (MD/DC/VA). I could go other places but would need more information.

- jerry