List of User-owned Trackables?

Hockeyhick

Is it possible to download ,with minimal effort, a list of all user-owned trackables (Travel-bugs and geocoins)?

As our collection has grown it would be nice if we could have a simple list of trackables including tracking numbers for printing purposes.

Why would one want a printed list of tracking numbers of the trackables they own?

B.

In order to share the list with others at events for discovery.

I have started a cut-&-paste list, but as more get added, I would like an easier way to comple it all.

can it be assumed you will only hand out the lists after all of your coins have been viewed by whomever you are handing it to for discovery?

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Clearly, you don't know me...I don't roll that way.

I don't believe in handing out a list to anyone who hasn't seen our collection.

I was just wondering if there was an easier way to compile the list of coin and TB names and numbers.

You should ask this guy:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=a42d5374-541d-40c6-9d6c-e4a3bf533b92

He has a mammoth collection in multiple 3-ring binders. He has sheets of them listed out but I think he did all that manually. His collection is pretty awesome.

I was just wondering if there was an easier way to compile the list of coin and TB names and numbers.

no, i don't know you and the comment comes as a result of a large concern over recent virtual geocoin discoveries..the comment was inteneded to help, not hurt.

pup patrol...i keep a printed list of tracking numbers and coins i own to help me deal with an advanced case of oms (old man syndrome,) compllicated with a secondary diagnosis of craft. i like having the list with me when i take a couple of coins (usually at least 10..maybe even a couple more, to the mega events,) to help if someone asks what the name of a certain coin is and i simply don't remember...i can look up the coin by tracking number...before someone asks, i do not make copies of that list. anyway, i again digress!

ILYK

You should ask this guy:

He has a mammoth collection in multiple 3-ring binders. He has sheets of them listed out but I think he did all that manually. His collection is pretty awesome.

:laughing: - If you think this guy has a mommoth collection DO NOT look at trackables under the profile of the guy above my post!!! CoinBoss has no coins compared to what drneal has!!

Edited by keewee

You should ask this guy:

:laughing: - If you think this guy has a mommoth collection DO NOT look at trackables under the profile of the guy above my post!!! CoinBoss has no coins compared to what drneal has!!

Well, I'm quite happy, that roughly 80% of my coins are unactivated. It would be way to much hassle to keep up with them all activated... :blink:

Usually I take only a few coins with me to events, cause I'm tired of the same copy and paste logs I get. At least those people can jot down the tracking code by hand, if they're going to log boring...

Only my car get's interesting logs. :grin: :grin: :grin: