PQ's not coming to my email.

budbon

77971d97-8b1f-4bbe-8bf3-4a41dd7688c8.png

Red arrow points to the downloading window. Number in parenthesis is how many PQ's are ready.

1) Click on that window;

2) click the name (or number) of the PQ for download;

a download save option on your PC will activate;

3) save it noting the name (or number) for later use

-- for loading into GPSr, GSAK or whatever.

You need to perform the download and save as the website leaves it available to you for only a few days (six, I think).

Presumably you can download directly to the application. We don't, as mistakes do happen. We find saving the download is the best option. You can delete it when finished and all is well.

I have had 2 or 3 pocket queries showing on my PQ page but none are emailed, nor does GSAK see them when I go to "Download pocket queries" in the "Geocaching.com access. Any help?

Have the PQs actually run? If they have been run today, the "Last Generated Date" (far right column) will be in bold.

No they haven't run today.. I didn't have any days checked for them to run. I assume I need to check one of the days of the week and click on "Add to Queue." Right?

Yes, you have to schedule the PQ to run if you want to get the data. Just check the PQ/day combo you want to run, the screen will refresh & the PQ will get scheduled. My personal preference is to not have PQs delete themselves after running (I prefer to stay in control of that), but to each his own.

"Add to Queue" is just for My Finds.