FS: New Delorme PN-60

rossb1

I have a new Delorme PN-60 with original box and packing materials. Included with GPSr is quick start manual, data cable, Topo 9 map disks,free map download certificate, lanyard, and batteries. Padded envelopes were opened to verify contents. GPSr has not been powered on or used. Free shipping to lower 48 only, No international shipping. Asking $220.00

-Rossb1-

I have a new Delorme PN-60 with original box and packing materials. Included with GPSr is quick start manual, data cable, Topo 9 map disks,free map download certificate, lanyard, and batteries. Padded envelopes were opened to verify contents. GPSr has not been powered on or used. Free shipping to lower 48 only, No international shipping. Asking $220.00

-Rossb1-

What is the reason for selling?

-Rossb1-

What is the reason for selling?

This was an impulse buy. I need the cash

-Ross-

-Rossb1

Item now available for 210.00 USD. I accept Paypal.

-Ross-