Good Geocaching Stops on I-75 South from Ohio to Florida

TC+12

I am going to be going on a vacation down to Orlando, Florida from Dayton, Ohio with my family later in July here along I-75 South and I was wondering if anyone knows of any places we can stop on the way there or on our way back North that would have something interesting for us to see that would also have good Geocaches there for us to find. [EX: we are stopping at the Citrus Tower in Florida to see it and grab a couple Geocaches near it.] I don't want anything too far off the path because we have a kind of schedule that we have to follow, but I do want to try and find a Geocache in every state between Ohio and Florida (Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida). I prefer larger Geocaches because those are more fun (especially for the kids) but I do want to be able to say I got one in every state so I won't say 'No' to a quick micro PnG. Kid friendly Geocaches in areas that are safe and not dangerous areas where we could possibly get mugged or something is definitely preferable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Your Fellow Geocacher,

TC+12

I am going to be going on a vacation down to Orlando, Florida from Dayton, Ohio with my family later in July here along I-75 South and I was wondering if anyone knows of any places we can stop on the way there or on our way back North that would have something interesting for us to see that would also have good Geocaches there for us to find. [EX: we are stopping at the Citrus Tower in Florida to see it and grab a couple Geocaches near it.] I don't want anything too far off the path because we have a kind of schedule that we have to follow, but I do want to try and find a Geocache in every state between Ohio and Florida (Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida). I prefer larger Geocaches because those are more fun (especially for the kids) but I do want to be able to say I got one in every state so I won't say 'No' to a quick micro PnG. Kid friendly Geocaches in areas that are safe and not dangerous areas where we could possibly get mugged or something is definitely preferable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Your Fellow Geocacher,

TC+12

I recommend a quick stop in Corbin Ky, I forget the exit #, but I-75 runs through it so it wouldn't cost you any time...and the cache I recommend is http://coord.info/GC1VX4G... It takes you to the first KFC and has earned some favorite points...

There are caches at most rest stops in on I75 in Georgia and Florida. I was amused by this cache at GA exit 82: http://coord.info/GC2N632 If you are going to any theme parks near Orlando, there are virtuals in most of them and a Wherigo in Downtown Disney.

Edit: Almost forgot, if you like chocolate, there is a Russell Stover outlet store near this cache at FL exit 329: http://coord.info/GC2N632

Edited by Gamaliel