should i log?

KBlack2595

my question is i just got some travel bugs i would like to see free but i want to to them in one i have all ready found so do i need to sing the paper log again or what?

You do not need to sign the log again since you aren't logging a find on the cache again. You can just write a note on the cache page to put the trackables in the cache inventory. Happy caching!

my question is i just got some travel bugs i would like to see free but i want to to them in one i have all ready found so do i need to sing the paper log again or what?

It's good to sign a log book again, just to note that you left Travel Bugs by name (no tracking numbers!). That's in case someone arrives after you, before they see the online logs. They should also sign the log book stating which TB they take, if any, and which ones they saw in the container. Then make the online log. The more info about Trackables, the more accurate, the better.

The history and tracking of your travel bugs is all up to you, until you set it free, then it's out of your hands. Do you want it mentioned in the paper log, then go ahead, sit down at the cache and write a story about your visit and where you want them to go. If more people paid more attention to keeping a history, in both the log books and online, we probably wouldn't have so much trouble tracking down missing trackables.