How to switch off all emails for a few weeks?

Does anybody know whether it is possible to switch off all emails from Groundspeak for a few weeks?

I have cancelled watched forums and unsubsribed from the newsletter.

But what about the emails from the WatchList and the Owner emails and the Notifications. I dont really want to have to delete my watched list and notificaton settings.

After all I just want this to be temporary and then I want everthing back to normal afterwards. I have searched the help on the website, but didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Gittuss

I have a separate e-mail account (It only takes about a minute to set up on Gmail) and use it for all PQ's, notifications etc. The only Geocaching things I get on my main account are the weekly newsletter, warnings about my subscription being about to expire and emails that are sent through my profile. After you return home you can then set this account to forward everything to your main account if you want to. Then, the next time you are away you just have to switch the forwarding off again.

I have to ask why would you want to disable all of the e-mails?

Most email systems all have quite a large storage space so there should not be an issue there.

Unless you are simply getting hundreads of e-mails every day from the site then I can not see why you would want to stop them.

If you are currently getting emails you are interested in then surely you would not want to miss any by stopping them.

I personally would still get the emails and if possible from time to time if you were able to get web access just go to your mail account sort them by name and delete the ones you do not need.

With a wireless web cam at home I can get up to 200 emails in a day from the motion sensor, especially when the sun shines and there is a lot of broken cloud about.

These all come through to my phone and I have to manage then when I get to a PC.

Paul

Thanks for all the replies. I might for for the suggestion of a different email address specifically for Groundspeak emails.

At the moment all emails go to my normal email address. The reason I wanted the Groundspeak emails stopped was, that I want to be able to check my email from a roaming mobile for a few weeks.

There I want to be able to read message that are important to me, but not to have to download the daily stuff I wont care about because I have limited data allowance.