GPS Adventures Maze

U_Dac

Just attended my first WWFM event and I am in an Event Cache state of mind. I plan to attend more local events and I hope to attend a future Groundspeak Block Party, Geo Woodstock and GPS Adventures Maze. Now, the block party will always be in Seattle, WA and next year's Woodstock will be in Lakeland, Florida. Because they're far from my home, my best bet is the maze which can travel to any city. However, I need your assistance to make this happen. The maze came to northern CA, but it hasn't come down to southern CA. If you're interested in claiming to find this cache, please go to this site to request a location for the next exhibit to be at southern CA museum.

If you're from the Los Angeles area, I suggest the California Science Center in downtown LA. If you want to go the extra mile, please also email the California Science Center suggesting that they invite Groundspeak's Maze exhibit to LA.

Thank you!

(steps off soap box)

Just attended my first WWFM event and I am in an Event Cache state of mind. I plan to attend more local events and I hope to attend a future Groundspeak Block Party, Geo Woodstock and GPS Adventures Maze. Now, the block party will always be in Seattle, WA and next year's Woodstock will be in Lakeland, Florida. Because they're far from my home, my best bet is the maze which can travel to any city. However, I need your assistance to make this happen. The maze came to northern CA, but it hasn't come down to southern CA. If you're interested in claiming to find this cache, please go to this site to request a location for the next exhibit to be at southern CA museum.

If you're from the Los Angeles area, I suggest the California Science Center in downtown LA. If you want to go the extra mile, please also email the California Science Center suggesting that they invite Groundspeak's Maze exhibit to LA.

Thank you!

(steps off soap box)

Done!

The California Science Center is an excellent idea, especially since the new Metro Rail Expo line has a nearby stop.