FS Meridian Gold GPS with Mapsend Topo, vehicle mount and power cord 16MB SD memory card...see post

Hey all,

I've got a Magellan Meridian Gold GPS setup for sale. I have: Magellan Meridian Gold, MapSend Topo CD, 16 MB Secure Digital memory card, Magellan 12 volt car power cord, and the Magellan Vehicle Mounting Bracket (windshield). It is all like new with all manuals, boxes, and packaging. The windshield mount is quite solid and the suction cups never came off the windshiled in the two times I used it.

I bought this because I wanted to try

GeoCaching, but decided that it's not for me.

More info here: http://www.magellangps.com/products/meridian_Gold.htm

So I'm selling the setup for $410 shipped to your door USPS priority mail insured. Paypal or money orders please. E-mail me with any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

1000033531_3142002125743PM0.2865106.jpg

1000033531_3142002125450PM0.4963343.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by steveg1966:

I bought this because I wanted to try

GeoCaching, but decided that it's not for me.

You sure you want to give it up?

The MeriGold with detail maps makes a fine electronic atlas to have in the car on road trips. Some folks actually buy them with out even knowing about geocaching. :-)

Well, it is exactly what I want to buy, but wasn't going to make the purchase till later,sure wish you lived closer, then we could maybe do some horse trading and keep the cash to a minumum,anyway let me check around here and see what I can buy everything for new w/ warranty,then I will get back to ya,I am in Pennslyvania, Do you deliver? Haha I ask the question about the unit , because I did not know whether you meant you didn't like the equipment or Geocaching etc. so let me check around my friend, meanwhile think about how much of a loss you can handle. icon_smile.gif

Well, it is exactly what I want to buy, but wasn't going to make the purchase till later,sure wish you lived closer, then we could maybe do some horse trading and keep the cash to a minumum,anyway let me check around here and see what I can buy everything for new w/ warranty,then I will get back to ya,I am in Pennslyvania, Do you deliver? Haha I ask the question about the unit , because I did not know whether you meant you didn't like the equipment or Geocaching etc. so let me check around my friend, meanwhile think about how much of a loss you can handle. icon_smile.gif

One last question, then I will get out of your hair for awhile..Everything I read about the Gold leads me to believe that it was like their latest series and is just now shipping on the market...How long ago did you buy it? Is it the newest version? and another thing how to pay you..know nothing about paypal or whatever it is...Don't get me wrong I have trust in your honesty about the condition and all..I GOT TO CONVINCE MY WIFE ITS ALRIGHT TO BUY OVER INTERNET!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

One last question, then I will get out of your hair for awhile..Everything I read about the Gold leads me to believe that it was like their latest series and is just now shipping on the market...How long ago did you buy it? Is it the newest version? and another thing how to pay you..know nothing about paypal or whatever it is...Don't get me wrong I have trust in your honesty about the condition and all..I GOT TO CONVINCE MY WIFE ITS ALRIGHT TO BUY OVER INTERNET!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I am interested in buying the Mapsend Topo and the car power cord if you decide to break up the set. I have the Meridian Platinum and it rocks! The Gold is the same unit minus the barometer and altimeter. Let me know.

work harend@ilcor.com or

home tikiman@austin.rr.com

Later,

Hunter

P.S. I would also buy the 16 meg card

[This message was edited by TikimanHSA on March 28, 2002 at 11:30 AM.]