Share your geocaching pictures with me & my blog!

juztin

Geocaching has been such a fun experience for me for the past three years, and has really benefited me in more ways than one. It has helped me live a little more of a healthier lifestyle, and has inspired me to become more outdoorsy.

Though, one thing I never notice is... why are there barely any videos or pictures out there of caches? Yeah, it can be a little spoiler, but face it -- looking at cool, unique caches, geocoins, adventures, etc could help you become a better cacher & blow your mind at the same time by showing you whats out there!

So, I started a blog. Mainly photos at the moment, but soon I'm hoping to add videos, news articles, & information, such as how to start caching, the difference between the different types of caches, links to different geocaching websites & blogs, & many many more.

I am accepting submissions for my blog! I want to see everything you guys have. I find the geocaching community to be so unique & interesting and I want to learn more about it while teaching others as well. :) Don't worry, you WILL receive credit for your submission as long as you include your website in the description!

The URL to my blog is http://allthingsgeocaching.tumblr.com

I hope you guys like it. I just started it but I'm still building content so please bear with me :)

Edited by Juztin

I like the blog, but have seen others that do as such, get some heat. Not saying it's bad to show pics of caches, I am fine with that, but would try to hide the GC codes, and for sure the TB/GC codes, as I already seen on on the front page, and know that virtual discoveries are discouraged by GS.

again, think it's a great blog, will book mark it, but take some caution on the info, pic's of caches fine, but just beware of spoilage! :D

I really enjoyed the care people took for such clear, quality photos. I do have a small concern that of the 4 TB's posted, I can read the TB private # by clicking on the image of two of them.

Will bookmark you for future visits! Can't wait to see the next batch of pics.

Edited by scrapcat

Nice photos. However, I would make them anonymous by editing any trace of cache number or travel bug number. Have to say I did feel sorry for the tree on page 2 - with the ammo can attached and the cameras too. It looks as if the bark has been compromised....not a good advert, and may encourage copycats.