Login through the 'standard-page' doesn't work

massafranz

Since the last site-update, i realized an annoying issue:

Every time i've shot down my computer, i have to log in to geocachin.com again. This by itself wouldn't be a problem. But the page i'm automatically led to, doesn't work! I can click to 'login' as often as i want: nothing happens. So I have to open a fortuitous cache-listing, and have to log in from this page to enter my account.

Edit:

Additional information: I'm using 2 Desktops and 3 mobile devices to access geocaching.com. Login from my phone using Android 2.3.6 doesn't work at all any more!

Franz

Edited by massafranz

Every time i've shot down my computer, i have to log in to geocachin.com again. This by itself wouldn't be a problem. But the page i'm automatically led to, doesn't work! I can click to 'login' as often as i want: nothing happens. So I have to open a fortuitous cache-listing, and have to log in from this page to enter my account.

Edit:

Additional information: I'm using 2 Desktops and 3 mobile devices to access geocaching.com. Login from my phone using Android 2.3.6 doesn't work at all any more!

Franz

There was a problem with the log-in, but that was fixed:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=296174

B.

Edit:

Franz

There was a problem with the log-in, but that was fixed:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=296174

B.

Unfortunately this issue appeared _with_ this update!

I didn't have any problems before... :(

And since then, I'm kicked out after a couple minutes of inactivity, or even if my wife shuts down her computer (without logging off GC.com!) or closing the browser on one of our mobiles... *sigh*

Franz

Same issue here. I have to log in via the "Play" page rather than the introductory page, and it will not KEEP me logged in. Logs me out as soon as I shut down the browser. Prior to a few days ago, I hadn't been able to log in on the intro page for some time, but it wasn't a problem because I stayed logged in. Now that doesn't work, regardless of what I do with cookies.