Selling Brand New Magellan SporTrak Pro

I just bought a brand new Magellan SporTrak Pro from a wholeseller on eBay last week. I have decided that I didn't want it after all and the seller is not willing to buy back. I paid $229.50 + $8.50 shipping for the unit last week. I am willing to sell it for $220.00 and I will include free shipping. I am just looking to make most of my money back.

The GPS is brand new, out of the box once. Includes all papers, books, registration card, batteries, PC serial cable, lanyard and box.

If you are interested, please post here or email me at jason@vonnieda.org. If I don't sell the unit by Friday I am going to post it on eBay and try there. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you!

P.S. I am open to the idea of trades for similarly valued gear. Nothing special I can think of that I want, but I am open to offers icon_smile.gif

- Edit -

Because of the costs of selling on eBay I am going to keep trying to sell here for another week. Please let me know if you are interested in the GPS.

[This message was edited by vonnieda on June 30, 2002 at 07:03 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by GEO TRACKERS:

Why are you getting rid of it. that's supose to be a really good unit. Why are you selling it

One of the main reasons I decnded to upgrade from a yellow eTrex was that I wanted a electronic compass. I was under the impression from Magellan's web site that NorthFinder was exactly that. It turns out that it isn't so I bought a eTrex Vista instead.

Also, since I used a eTrex for so long I really got to like the interface and when I used the SporTrak I missed it. The GPS itself is a great unit, but it just wasnt for me.