Looking for a.....

quote:
Originally posted by Necrogeist:

Im really looking for a Garmin eTrex GPS (010-00190-00). Anyone have one for sale.

for a new Etrex product..try these places...i havent done business with them...but have been recommended by people on this board

http://www.gpsdiscount.com/

http://www.nextag.com/Garmin_Etrex_Vista_System~3218591z3znz300000zz1zzetrex_vistazmainz2-htm

then there is always www.ebay.com

good luck

Dangps,

Do you work for tigergps.com???? Because you have posted threads in many areas of this site stating that they are "very cheap". Dude, look around and you will see that they are very overpriced compared to most. If you really think they are "cheap"...... you were snookered my friend.

Bozly

I checked out that TigerGPS place...how can anyone say that is cheap? The Garmin Legend, same price as I payed from my local West Marine store...no shipping, no waiting, and no hassles if I wanted to return it. They had the Magellan 330M for MORE than it costs at my local GI Joes.

I'm always astounded by people who pay as much or more for something online...PLUS SHIPPING, PLUS the wait, when you could buy it locally.

I only buy online when the total cost, including shipping is at least 10% less than what I could get it for at a local store, and in many cases, it has to be an ever greater discount to make it worth the wait, and the risk.

ummmm....not sure what to say here....so ummm, well errrr, uhhhh, well I guess that's it.