The password I have been using for 9 years does not work! I presume the recent 'fix' for the website is to blame. How frustrating. There is no way I can login and use the usual features.

I've changed password twice in the last couple of months because my pasword no longer worked. I thought I might have been hacked but I'm really not at all sure.

The password I have been using for 9 years does not work! I presume the recent 'fix' for the website is to blame. How frustrating. There is no way I can login and use the usual features.

I've changed password twice in the last couple of months because my pasword no longer worked. I thought I might have been hacked but I'm really not at all sure.

I think that the problem is at Groundspeak's end. I contacted them and received a reply saying that they had pinpointed the problem and fixed it. However I can still not access my account, though I am no longer getting an error message saying that my password is incorrect.

I think that the problem is at Groundspeak's end. I contacted them and received a reply saying that they had pinpointed the problem and fixed it. However I can still not access my account, though I am no longer getting an error message saying that my password is incorrect.

Ages ago GS site/s didn't like non-alfa/numeric passwords?

Is this the case?

They did have a solution, but as it didn't affect me, I didn't take too much notice of the 'fix' :rolleyes:

Finally got it sorted. Necessitated an upgrade to Firefox and a clearing of temporary 'cache' in computer.