Lost GPS Garmin unit

oakorelli

When returning on a back road after discovering New sudbury cache. My garmin 60cx fell out of it hoster, I beleive it was on the giant mud hill by the power lines which leads to the main road attached to barrydowne. The gps has my name on it. if you find it please let know . it was a gift and very important to me.

When returning on a back road after discovering New sudbury cache. My garmin 60cx fell out of it hoster, I beleive it was on the giant mud hill by the power lines which leads to the main road attached to barrydowne. The gps has my name on it. if you find it please let know . it was a gift and very important to me.

I just did that cache yesterday, too bad I didnt read this before...I live in Sudbury and I am willing to go look for it if you can give me a better idea of your tracks. I am often in that area with my Jeep, but there area lot of giant mud hills back there and power lines....I am guessing you are talking about Barrydowne and Maley drive, but that would have been the long way to the New Sudbury View Cache if thats the 1 you mean...When I went there I went in at Agincourt and took a trail between NSV and Golden creek cache....