Log upload from Nokia

Tre-da

I am using a Nokia 5230 with Geocaching Live v0.9901 Beta and it works pretty well but occasionally, because I can't get to a computer I want to upload found logs from the Nokia.

To do this I mark the cache as found and add any required notes. When I have done this for a number of caches I go to Menu, Cache, Show lists, Menu, Upload to Server. After a short while I get a message "X new log entry stored on the server. OK", however, when I check online the caches are not shown as found nor is there anything shown on the Field Notes page.

I am I doing something wrong or does this not work?

Any help much appreciated!

I'm looking for similar information on uploading found caches (complete with pix and comments) so they don't have to be individually logged in. Possible? I just sprang for a new Montana 650 and buying NE 1:24k topos separately($499 from GPSCity.com - awesome folks). Learning how to use this is as much fun as caching! But I have never done a string of caches like we will be doing on vacation so I'd like to mass log-in.