Adopting Caches

Sweet-Sour

I have recently adopted 2 of cooroy scouts caches (Doggrel Trees GC10Q8H & salmon lookout GC10Q8N).

I wanted to add "adopted by sweet - sour" to the "Cache by" and the site would not allow the changes. WHY?

Yet when one clicks on the CO of the cache it brings up my profile, very confusing.

I have recently adopted 2 of cooroy scouts caches (Doggrel Trees GC10Q8H & salmon lookout GC10Q8N).

I wanted to add "adopted by sweet - sour" to the "Cache by" and the site would not allow the changes. WHY?

Yet when one clicks on the CO of the cache it brings up my profile, very confusing.

The problem appears to happen when one changes the co-ords at the same time as one tries to change the contents of the cache listing.

These need to be done seperately.

That doesn't make any sense. Changing coords is done by a log entry, while changing the contents of the page is done by using the Edit Listing page. Those two acts cannot be done "at the same time." :unsure: