Visit logging problem

I just logged a visit for this waymark: http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WME2B6_Margate_Surf_Boat_Memorial_Kent_UK

Immediately after logging it I went back to the waymark, but my visit wasn't shown. Perhaps I forgot to press submit, I thought. So I went to re-start the visit logging process, but I get a red message "you have already visited this waymark". But the WM is showing zero visits.

I've noticed the same problem with many of my visits; I've been assuming it was a known glitch and just ignoring it.

For example, this is one of the very first waymarks that I visited, back in April: http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMDFMZ

When I look at the right hand column, I see "View Visits/Comments (0)" but when I click on that link, I can see my visit and comments; doesn't matter if I use Firefox or IE9.

Yesterday the waymark was showing zero visits, if I clicked on view visits & comments I saw nothing, and my pictures weren't part of the gallery.

Today it's still showing zero visits but if I click on view visits & comments I can see my visit and my pictures are in the gallery (as described by Country Wife above)

Definite bug in there somewhere.

By the way I was getting quite a few errors of SQL transaction not useable (or whatever the message is, I don't remember exactly) yesterday when I submitted the visit. Maybe it only got half saved - if there are two distinct transactions, one to save the visit and another to update the WM, and the second failed.

Edited by Team Sieni