Can we change our name?

Dan2099

If there is even a remote possibility your spousal unit might someday go caching on her own, I would suggest she create her own account NOW, when it will be relatively easy for her to back-log those caches you have done together.

Actually, I would suggest it regardless, but some people just don't want to be bothered posting their logs.

The upside is that she would then be able to express her own opinions and experiences...and that is good. :)

If there is even a remote possibility your spousal unit might someday go caching on her own, I would suggest she create her own account NOW, when it will be relatively easy for her to back-log those caches you have done together.

Actually, I would suggest it regardless, but some people just don't want to be bothered posting their logs.

The upside is that she would then be able to express her own opinions and experiences...and that is good. :)

Good idea, mine has been hanging around lately and always asks "how did I sign it". Usually I try and sign so she can't see and just tell her I put her name down. But that's not going to work for too much longer!!

My wife would never do it on her own and she is a bit of a geocache "snob" for lack of a better term, if the cache doesn't take you to a unique place or isn't an interesting and different hide she doesn't want to go. Which is fine I generally do not like the lamp post finds either..,,the sad thing is my wife is like a savant with difficult hides, way better then myself. She could find a five star difficulty hide from a plane passing over, it's so strange.

We were looking for a cache the coords ended up being over 200 feet off and she still found it.

My wife would never do it on her own and she is a bit of a geocache "snob" for lack of a better term, if the cache doesn't take you to a unique place or isn't an interesting and different hide she doesn't want to go. Which is fine I generally do not like the lamp post finds either..,,the sad thing is my wife is like a savant with difficult hides, way better then myself. She could find a five star difficulty hide from a plane passing over, it's so strange.

We were looking for a cache the coords ended up being over 200 feet off and she still found it.

The fact that she can find 5 stars from planes sounds a lot like my wife but luckily for me she is willing to go out with me everytime I go (and some times when I'm a little tired to do some caching). The down side to that is I take her to the area and am still looking at the details of the cahe when she finds it.