Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
geocacher_coza

How many continents?

3 Continents

5 countries although GSAK says 6 - but Jersey is part of Great Britain

:rolleyes:

3 continents for me, but I'll be adding a fourth, and possibly a fifth this July!

Country count is currently 11, which will be upped to 12 and maybe 13.

After this trip, I'll only need Oceania. And Antarctica... and then I'll set my sights on that one in the space station. :P

1 Continent and 3 countries. And when i win the lotto... all the rest....

Three continents, eight countries, all nine SA provinces (:rolleyes: as of March this year), and five US states (hoping to make that at least six later this year).

1 Continent, 3 Countries, 9 Provinces, and 29 of the 52 South African district Municipalities.

A little birdie told me there might soon be a second team that will have all 52 South African district Municipalities......

Besem, if yout around to do the cache on the ISS, count me in. I can start on rocket design in October...

I have done 1 continent, 1 country and 6 provinces... As soon as I get time I'll finish an Earthcache in Zim (yes, I have been to the site) and then it will be 2 countries.

I have been blessed to be able to find caches in 30 countries across 4 continents.

My coins and travellers have been amazing - getting to well over 60 countries across 6 continents. That has been fun watching over the years.

Edited by Carbon Hunter