Active PQ cannot be downloaded

Oblako

Good time of the day.

I am sitting at the airport and trying to download a PQ I created yesterday. It had results, 500 caches as requested but there is no download link. So i can view it but cannot download it. I found Download waypoints link below the list of caches, checked all but got as a result a loc file? I am a premium member, just checked, still a premium )))

Please help me, I would so love to have the caches ready before I leave.

Good time of the day.

I am sitting at the airport and trying to download a PQ I created yesterday. It had results, 500 caches as requested but there is no download link. So i can view it but cannot download it. I found Download waypoints link below the list of caches, checked all but got as a result a loc file? I am a premium member, just checked, still a premium )))

Please help me, I would so love to have the caches ready before I leave.

A 500 cache PQ should be EMAILED to you. I would not expect a DOWNLOAD LINK.

But there was no email either! I ran it yesterday, it is shown in active PQs but that's all

I didn't say there wasn't a problem. But the problem lies in a direction different than you described. Either it never got sent or it possibly got caught in a spam trap. Try another PQ asking for 501 caches and see if it shows up as a download. Couldn't hurt.

On the main page http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx What does it show in Last Generated(PST)? It could be stuck at the back of a long queue. Sometimes creating a whole new PQ can help with that problem. I have had on a couple of rare occasions had PQs take a couple of days to generate, brand new PQs usually will be put closer to the front of the queue, but doesn't seem to be 100% of the case.

1. All PQ results are available to download from the site, even if they were small enough to have been EMailed as an attachment.

2. Have you checked the separate tab on the PQ page labeled 'Pocket Queries Ready for Download'? This is where you find the links for downloading. From your discussion it doesn't sound like you have looked there yet.

Thank you for all the answers! I am by now done caching in Oslo and heading home. But anyway I have first generated that PQ on Sunday server time 03 June 15:13:22. The server time is in bold. For me it was late Sunday night. The PQ originally had 900 caches and got 900 caches as a result. But no link, no email, nothing followed. Then I thought that downloading a PQ like that into my iPad would take forever - changed today morning after I left my somewhat useless GPSr at jome - so went down to 500 caches instead. Still nothing. Checked my spam folder, found nothing. So now I have 2 active PQs and one of them is running weekly so it is available for download.

Yes, I checked the ready for download tab, only my usual weekly home caches in there.

Edited by Oblako