Cointest Time

AlliedOz

Hi all

Yeah I'm still lurking around the forums daily but have not been so active as a new kitchen has halted all but a few purchases of late.

Whats this about me having a chance of winning a coin? you say

Waaaay back when the circle if four coins (I think that was their name, they seem to have dropped off the radar very quickly) came into being

I was lucky to win a special one, well many many months later they arrived and it is about time I returned the favor as I always try and do by running a

cointest to give away a coin when I have been lucky enough to receive something from the generosity of others.

And No you can not have my special Circle of Four prize!

Up for grabs is a sexy Pink Yime

pyfront.jpg

Image from http://www.yemonyime.com

That sure is Purdy! how do I win it...?

I have teamed up with 3 other cachers in my area to release a small power trail (compared to some) of 132 caches

You just have to guess how many finds all 132 caches will pick up in the first couple of weeks..

closest one to the total Find logs when the time runs out wins.

now to stop someone running a pocket query just before the end of the comp and adding it up, there will be a cointest cut off date

some time before the 2 weeks and counting.

Noice, what about rules? there should be some rules !

• 1 guess per 12 hours
  • No edited posts please, if you discover you posted a previous guess, post again.
  • The logs will be added up on Tuesday 2 weeks from now thats my Tuesday the 19th June when I have an hour to kill :laughing:
  • The cointest deadline will be Friday the 15th when I remember pop in and say/post "that's it"
  • The rules can be altered to suit my oversight of anything that I have oversighted :blink:

Coolo! but it seems like a lot of work to win a coin, checking out all your caches and working out stuff....

To aid in that there is a book mark of all the caches that are going to be counted at the end of the cointest HERE

Or just take a stab at the total, you never know even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. :anibad:

Best of luck

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

621 finds?

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming." ~ John Steinbeck

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." ~ Chuck Clark