backside of a spoiler

Springkraut

Probably means something in the EXIF data on the image.

Google EXIF reader and you'll find several options for free readers.

But since Groundspeak has been stripping the EXIF for a while it probably is not a good idea to use that for clues and/or coordinates.

But since Groundspeak has been stripping the EXIF for a while it probably is not a good idea to use that for clues and/or coordinates.

Actually, they were only stripping EXIF data for a month or two from around early December 2011 to Jan 17 2012. Before that and since they haven't touched the EXIF data. See this topic I posted about the matter and Moun10Bike's response. For example, I can see exactly where your photo of the giant forks was taken back in March.

Actually, they were only stripping EXIF data for a month or two from around early December 2011 to Jan 17 2012. Before that and since they haven't touched the EXIF data. See this topic I posted about the matter and Moun10Bike's response. For example, I can see exactly where your photo of the giant forks was taken back in March.

Okay, missed that memo.

Okay, missed that memo.

Actually, you didn't miss anything. They announced in the release notes when they started stripping EXIF, but they were very quiet when they stopped. I've already seen many cases of people uploading spoiler photos thinking the EXIF is still being stripped. They really need to add a warning to the upload page.