Recover final coords for multi

H2"O"

When puplishing a multi, the stages and final coords are reported in the note to reviewer. After that there seems to be no way to access them. After recently losing my backup file, I would like to recover those coords. Is there any way to do that? The cache is not an easy one for me to get to to re-take the coords (and I'm not sure I could find it without them anyway...it's been a while).

Depends on the age of the cache.

If it's a newer cache the co-ords should be added as 'Additional Waypoints' and visible to the CO

If it's from before the requirement came in... Maybe a reviewer could take a look at the reviwer/notes to reviewer log and let you know?

Edited by Bear and Ragged

The final coords for that cache are attached as a hidden waypoint.

As the owner, you can see that by clicking on the waypoints link in the navigation box in the upper right corner of the cache page.

That hidden waypoint will also come to you as part of the GPX file if you download a gpx directly from the cache page.

If you don't recall adding it as a waypoint, it might have been done by the reviewer at the time of publication, or later. The waypoints tool was brand new in 2005 and not real user friendly.

It won't come with a Pocket Query download of your owned caches.

The final coords for that cache are attached as a hidden waypoint.

As the owner, you can see that by clicking on the waypoints link in the navigation box in the upper right corner of the cache page.

That hidden waypoint will also come to you as part of the GPX file if you download a gpx directly from the cache page.

If you don't recall adding it as a waypoint, it might have been done by the reviewer at the time of publication, or later. The waypoints tool was brand new in 2005 and not real user friendly.

It won't come with a Pocket Query download of your owned caches.

If all else fails, perhaps the cachers that found it last Sunday still have the coordinates.