View profile details displaying a red "X" only

biggles58

This obviously impact all custom stats until they are back up again.

Well, not all of them, just those users using MyGeocachingProfile. There are other custom stat providers, and most of them provide the full HTML code you can put right into your profile so it doesn't depend on another website being up. See my profile for stats generated by GSAK.

This obviously impact all custom stats until they are back up again.

Well, not all of them, just those users using MyGeocachingProfile. There are other custom stat providers, and most of them provide the full HTML code you can put right into your profile so it doesn't depend on another website being up. See my profile for stats generated by GSAK.

Does anyone know what's going on with MyGeocachingProfile.com and when it may be brought back up?

Looks like MyGeocachingProfile.com is back online now. That's good!

Question: Does anyone know where we can go to get updated info on future problems with the site?

When I went to MyGeocachingProfile.com yesterday, it displayed a full-page notice explaining the situation.

Today, on August 27, 2012, the "MyGeocachingProfile.com" stopped showing the stats on the public profile page (again), just displaying the red "X" again.

So, I reran my stats and found that they changed their directory structure that leads your browser to the correct image (jpg) to display on your public profile page.

In order to fix this, you must edit your public profile and delete the html that you had before (which points to a directory "userfiles") and add the html code again, which now points to a directory identified as "userstatistics"

Once you save that, and redisplay your profile, your public profile will display your statistics jpg files correctly!

:wub: I may be retired, but I still love to troubleshoot web problems.:wub: