chelmer navigation series

hello all zensunni and i walked the whole of the chelmer navigation series and found all 110 caches plus some others on the day they got archived, all the caches were in place and log books all recently replaced and the walk was absolutly superb,great countryside and such alot to see,the caches were very well placed and so much preparation went into a two new methods for me of hiding them, i guess its because of flooding at times.this must be one of the top ten trails i have done.i have managed to make notes for each individual cache as i dont do paste and cut etc. does anybody know why all of them have been archived,what could possibly have been the reason as they were all just so good.jeff=bones1.

hello all zensunni and i walked the whole of the chelmer navigation series and found all 110 caches plus some others on the day they got archived, all the caches were in place and log books all recently replaced and the walk was absolutly superb,great countryside and such alot to see,the caches were very well placed and so much preparation went into a two new methods for me of hiding them, i guess its because of flooding at times.this must be one of the top ten trails i have done.i have managed to make notes for each individual cache as i dont do paste and cut etc. does anybody know why all of them have been archived,what could possibly have been the reason as they were all just so good.jeff=bones1.

A friend did them the day they were archived... Emailed the CO.. got the reason why.. and was told to log them.. Email the CO they will explain and you get to log your hard work... you can log an archived cache