Introducing Cottage Garden Spring

GoldBugGirl

I'm happy to announce that my personal coin is going into production soon, thanks to Mike at Cache Addict! This is my original coin design, & I'm quite pleased with how the samples turned out. Cottage Garden Spring celebrates those informal pockets of traditional plants selected for a riot of color, fragrance, sentimental value, & ease of maintenance. Brimming with flowers, herbs, & fruit to refresh the spirit & delight the senses, a cottage garden is an intimate retreat that welcomes visitors to explore its secrets, or to simply sit & relax with a glass of lemonade.

The front of the coin presents three charming springtime favorites: pansies, forget-me-nots, & bleeding hearts.

The back is a compass rose design featuring a watchful Green Man, spirit of the vegetative world. Branches sprout from his face, representing the seasonal cycle of vitality, dormancy, & regeneration.

a5d7c5c8-bedf-4978-98fd-b39d04bdcdbc.jpg

Size: 1.75" diameter, 3.5 mm thick

Trackable: Yes ("trackable at geocaching.com" & the tracking number appear on the coin's edge)

Versions: Black nickel, antique bronze, & antique silver versions can be reserved at Cache Addict; a small number of polished gold AE's will be available for trade from me, after the order is delivered.

Enamel: 11-13 soft enamel colors (depending on version), coated with clear epoxy

Custom Icon: Possible, depending on sales

Edited by Eartha