Personal Messages?

RobCharles1981

I had the same issue when I first started. It should be sent to the email you have connected to your GC account. However look into your profile to check your emailing preferences. There is no PM inbox on your GC account, all PM are received through your email account attached to your account and most emails are sent through the site its self. Does that make since? :anicute:

Hi I'm new at this game and I need something cleared up, I attempted to find a Cache but I couldn't find it and left a log on the page someone replied back assuming it was a Personal Message with help, so basically how do I check my Personal Messages here?

Yeah I see now so basically when someone responds to my message I email them back through my email client?

so basically when someone responds to my message I email them back through my email client?

That depends on their account settings. Be sure the "reply to" line shows an actual email address (NOT a "no-reply" style address). In most cases, a good plan is to go to their profile and PM them back, or write to the email address they show on their profile page.

You may instead type a note on the cache page itself, if it's useful info for the cachers in general (such as mentioning a wet cache log that you dried off). If you can't find a cache, it's fine to do a "DNF" log (since you "did not find" it), and in your log, say something like "I looked for a while and can't find it. Hint please?", and the Cache Owner will get that log, and should contact you.

Edited by kunarion