Cache Page Google Maps Satellite View

ertyu

I really liked having the ability to switch the small maps on the cache page to satellite view when google maps are last available. I can't seem to find that on the maps now.

Nope, that was removed. The number of Google Map hits being generated was going to cost Groundspeak a ton of money now that Google is charging for use of their maps.

And now that google maps are back, I would like to have the satellite view as well.

On the main map? It's there. There should be a couple of buttons at the very top-right labeled "Map" and "Satellite".

Also remember that one of the actions that was driving the number of google transactions way up was having a google map displayed EVERY TIME a cache page was viewed. So that is one place you will not see google maps again.

And now that google maps are back, I would like to have the satellite view as well.

On the main map? It's there. There should be a couple of buttons at the very top-right labeled "Map" and "Satellite".

Also remember that one of the actions that was driving the number of google transactions way up was having a google map displayed EVERY TIME a cache page was viewed. So that is one place you will not see google maps again.

Oh you're right, I was mistaken, I thought the cache pages had reverted back to google, but I see they have not. Still miss satellite view though.

Now that Google maps is back for premium members where are the topographical maps? Before I used Greasemonkey to get Google maps on one browser and I used another browser that didn't have Greasemonkey when I wanted topographical maps. I had a work around so I had both satellite and topo maps. Now I am not so sure that is available. It can be very helpful for access when those topo lines are many and close together.