GPS searching for multis

Hi,

I'm new to caching and have a Windows 7 Nokia Lumia 800 and am using the Geocaching Live app.

When working out the GPS co-ords for a multi I can enter them into the search (not that that is initially obvious from the drop down menu options) there is no marker/flag placed on the map that I can then use to navigate to - unless I'm missing something?

Is anyone aware of any apps where I can enter co-ords and navigate to them? I've yet to find one, lots of apps that show your current GPS position but I've yet to find a windows 7 one where I can enter the co-ordinates myself and thus navigate to them.

thanks muchly

LG

The solution I use is to enter a waypoint as part of the multi itself. If you go onto the map page for the cache, one of the icons at the bottom is a little flag, for entering waypoints. Choose this, then enter the final coordinates, and a flag will appear on the map. Press on the flag on the map and it will give you the option to edit or delete. Ignore this and press the compass button and you will be navigating towards the new coordinates.