New colored icon for mysts solved but not yet logged

yxza

Hi all,

we all know that when a cache has been found and logged it turns to the wonderful smiley. A nice feature I would like to see is, if a mystery cache is solved but not yet found, I could tell geocaching.com to change the colour of the question mark from blue to green e.g. Would make it easy to see which mysteries have been solved and "just" have to be found and logged.

Edited by yxza

Just create a bookmark list of your solved puzzles and challenges. This keeps them seperate too.

That doesn't solve the problem of seeing which puzzle caches have been solved, which might be "field puzzles" and which are puzzles which have not yet been solved. In any case, this has already been suggested, and from what I understand work on implementing it is underway.

Hi all,

we all know that when a cache has been found and logged it turns to the wonderful smiley. A nice feature I would like to see is, if a mystery cache is solved but not yet found, I could tell geocaching.com to change the colour of the question mark from blue to green e.g. Would make it easy to see which mysteries have been solved and "just" have to be found and logged.

We all want this, along with the cache icon moving to the corrected coordinates on the map - it was the number 1 voted feature in the old rankings system in feedback. It is being implemented, but very slowly :lol:

Hi all,

I like this idea much, and looking forward to it.

Please Gc.com solve this problem.

Team DrBob

I just wanted to post this topic here too, when i found the threat on a qick search. ;)

Therefore I support the suggestion!

... And I was pretty surprised to read

We all want this, along with the cache icon moving to the corrected coordinates on the map - it was the number 1 voted feature in the old rankings system in feedback. It is being implemented, but very slowly :lol:

To whom it may concern @ Groundspeak

If this improvement has been number 1 on the list of wishes, please dont make us wait to long.

Best regards

Droelfzehn