Cointest

seekerfamily

Question 1: 18 caches. It was a vacation after all.

Edited since question 3 had been answered already.

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming."

~ John Steinbeck

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn."

~ Chuck Clark

Edited by Troutonthebrain

Time to go a very different direction from my last guess. Question 1: 322 geocaches. Maybe you were very, very obsessed! :ph34r:

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming."

~ John Steinbeck

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn."

~ Chuck Clark

Question 1: 94 caches? :signalviolin: (This stands for some sort of suspense music that hopefully ends to "that is the correct answer Troutonthebrain") :laughing:

~ John Steinbeck

~ Chuck Clark

Question 1: 102 caches

~ John Steinbeck

~ Chuck Clark

Edited by Troutonthebrain

Question 1: 133 caches.

~ John Steinbeck

~ Chuck Clark