Cointest

seekerfamily

Went to random.org and plug in min 2 max 4 and the number came out as 4 so smurfinator please e-mail us your address and we will send you a coin in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone that played.

Congrat's smurfinator and thanks seekerfamily for the cointest had a great time and long nights :)

Congrats Smurfinator! :D good job!! :)

thank you so much Seekerfamily for the fun cointest!!!

I admit I was envious a little... but in a good way! 144 cache in one day???? huh... I managed to find 51 in 5 years! :laughing: of course... up there you have so many caches... here the area is limited plus the high temperatures we have here well... it doesn;t help a lot......... so... I felt envy in that.... :laughing: :laughing: that was a cache paradise....

As I said... in a good way... ok? :)

Eemm.. what is the record in geocaching in find in a day? ok... now someone will show me a record of some thousand find in a single day... and I will have a stroke! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have no idea which is my record... 6 or 7... well.. definatelly less than 10 but....

Congrats Smurfinator! :D good job!! :)

thank you so much Seekerfamily for the fun cointest!!!

I admit I was envious a little... but in a good way! 144 cache in one day???? huh... I managed to find 51 in 5 years! :laughing: of course... up there you have so many caches... here the area is limited plus the high temperatures we have here well... it doesn;t help a lot......... so... I felt envy in that.... :laughing: :laughing: that was a cache paradise....

As I said... in a good way... ok? :)

Eemm.. what is the record in geocaching in find in a day? ok... now someone will show me a record of some thousand find in a single day... and I will have a stroke! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have no idea which is my record... 6 or 7... well.. definatelly less than 10 but....

TFTCt

I know the feeling Gautoulis - I have also had a few years with cache scarcity. My record is 20 in a day - last month when visiting Europe.

I know the record is over 1000 on one of the power trails. How - i have NO idea.