Cointest

seekerfamily

Question 1: 204 (I will take advantage of the every half hour!)

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming."

~ John Steinbeck

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn."

~ Chuck Clark

Edited by Troutonthebrain

Question 1: 98

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming." ~ John Steinbeck

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." ~ Chuck Clark

Question 1: 155

"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming." ~ John Steinbeck

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." ~ Chuck Clark

Question 1: 567

OK - here is a hint - I have already started logging some of my finds.

Hope someone figures out these numbers soon as we have dozen of dozens of caches still to log.

Yep. I've already guessed your highest number for the days you have already logged. Logging is definitely not fun when you have a ton to do. :P

Another stab at question #2 = 156 caches

We had a week off from work last week but the kids were still in school so what to do? Well we can go find some geocaches. This is a quick cointest about our recent Geocachion or is it Geocation - our geocaching vacation. (if the term geocachion/geocation takes off we would like credit)

Winner will receive an unactivated geocoin. We wanted to find at least one cache each day from the end of work on May 19th until the end of the day on Memorial day May 28th. Our other goal was to get find #5000 during this vacation.

Four questions about our week off.

1. How many geocaches did we find total? From 1 pm on May 19th to midnight May 28th.

2. How many caches did we find on our busiest day?

Correct kini_ont - 144 caches

3. We found our 5000th cache this last week. How far was it from our home?

7.4 miles - Correct GATOULIS

4. What was the difficulty/terrain combination for our 5000th find?

1.5/1.5 Correct - thesmurfinator

Hint - we already started logging some of our finds.

A random winner will be picked from the 4 cointestants that correctly answer the above questions.

Cointest will be until noon Monday June 4th or when all questions are correctly answered.

Please only 1 guess every 30 minutes. Guess the answer to only 1 question at a time.

Question 1: 466

Question 1: 445

Question 1: 639

Question 1: 145

Question 1: 353

Question 1: 678

Sorry I submitted this. A little early on my guess.

Question 1: 859

Sorry no correct answers for the last question.

Will find a random number generator later today and pick between 2,3,and 4 whichever number comes up will get the coin. The numbers correspond to the questioins.

kini_ont - 2

Gatoulis - 3

thesmurfinator - 4

Will announce the winner by tomorrow am

Edited by seekerfamily

#2 144 caches

Correct - have to log dozen of dozens - 144 caches. Found 144 caches in 6 hours and 3 minutes. Signed and dated each log, one person. Did most of the center hill power run. Our first century day.

That's an awesome day of caching Congrat's