My Topo is no longer an option under Leaflet maps

Hank30721

Is this a website change or am I having browser issues? Surely My Topo is still a selection!

Hmm....I don't see it either. As premium members, we have the ability to view google maps. Hooray! Now there is a 'Map Preferences' button. We have two choices. 1) Google Maps, 2) Leaflets. Under leaflets, it says that it includes My Topo, but I don't see it.

Is this a website change or am I having browser issues? Surely My Topo is still a selection!

Hmm....I don't see it either. As premium members, we have the ability to view google maps. Hooray! Now there is a 'Map Preferences' button. We have two choices. 1) Google Maps, 2) Leaflets. Under leaflets, it says that it includes My Topo, but I don't see it.

Seems this is one of many things that don't work after the latest update to the site.

I am seriously unhappy about this. :mad: I use topo maps all the time, especially when planning a road trip route, which is what I was going to do today. Topo maps show me benchmarks and cemeteries and other cool stuff. I hope someone fixes this, fast. Please. I'll even say pretty please with sugar on it, if that gets them back.

Yep I just got back from a multi day backpacking/geocaching trip and was very disappointed the topos were gone right when I needed them. I resorted to physical paper copies from REI, but I hope this gets fixed so I don't have to hand plot the locations of caches on future hikes...

Bueller....Bueller?

C'mon Groundspeak - give us a good word here!

To follow the bug posting procedures:

I have duplicated the scenario (no My Topo selection under Leaflet Maps) on three different devices:

1)Windows 7 PC running Firefox 12.0

2)Windows XP PC running IE 8

3)Apple iPad II running iOS 5.0

There is not even a selection for My Topo when clicking the map type selection gadget on the upper right portion of the screen.

Edited by Hank30721