One month in, ready to go premium!

Jimwise

Having just hit my one month-iversary of this wonderful new game, My needs and desires for Geocaching keep evolving!

In one month i've already switched to an actual GPSr from my iPhone, bought swag in anticipation of placing my own caches, brought in 5 new players, and logged 42 found geocaches. What is left but to GO PREMIUM of course! Quick question though...

Will I be awarded 4 retroactive favorite points (for previous finds as a basic member) if I upgrade today?

Thank you all, it's a real pleasure to be part of this community! :)

Having just hit my one month-iversary of this wonderful new game, My needs and desires for Geocaching keep evolving!

In one month i've already switched to an actual GPSr from my iPhone, bought swag in anticipation of placing my own caches, brought in 5 new players, and logged 42 found geocaches. What is left but to GO PREMIUM of course! Quick question though...

Will I be awarded 4 retroactive favorite points (for previous finds as a basic member) if I upgrade today?

Thank you all, it's a real pleasure to be part of this community! :)

From the Help Center:

If I purchase a Premium Membership later, will I be awarded Favorite Points for the caches I found when I was a Basic Member?

Yes! If you upgrade to Premium Membership we will add up your past geocaching finds and award Favorite Points accordingly. From there you can visit the cache pages you found while still a Basic Member and "spend" the Favorite Points on the best ones.

Dang... I even checked the FAQ and STILL missed that. Good thing I have chosen a hobby that requires little attention to detail! Oh crud...

Thank you very much!

Lol on the... "I have chosen a hobby that requires little attention to detail!"... I think that you will find that as the weeks & months go by that you will subconsciously develop a 'sixth sense' as regards to potential geo-hides - i.e. "that little mound of twiggs, sticks, or rocks (or whatever) does not look quite right".

Welcome to the world of geocaching.

Croesgadwr

North Wales, UK.