4th Grade lessons extremely successful

Followers 0

I recently completed a unit with my 4th grade class that incorported ordered pairs, graphing, geography, lat. & long. We culminated the whole unit with a geocache hunt.

I would like to put together a multi-grade unit including K-5 lessons. Any ideas out there would be helpful.

I am in the process of writing a unit for Gifted students grades 3-5. I would love to see the lessons for the 4th grade that you did. You can email me if you would like, and I will share whatever I can with you...

Hi, my girlfriend is a 4th grade teacher and I mentioned your posts to her. She is interested in the lessons you have already done.

Also, she'd be willing to work together on some lessons with the two of you if you're interested. Perhaps a school-to-school travel bug? icon_smile.gif

I'm a tech coordinator and 4th grade computer teacher. I ordered a set of 5 eTrexes for next year, and I'm planning on a similar lesson. I'd be happy to send you (or post) my lesson plans. I won't get started until next school year, but if you send me what you did this year I'll look it over this summer.

Warren

I am sorry I have yet to respond regarding lessons. I am recovering from extensive surgery and hope to be back to work beginning in September. After all the catch up, I do plan in wirking in this as a unit and will let all of you know how I have achieved.

Hi...Please let me know how you decided on which gps to get & your source...I'd like to get one for my classroom of 5th graders and am also interested in your lesson plans...thanks & have a great year! icon_eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by wapel:

I'm a tech coordinator and 4th grade computer teacher. I ordered a set of 5 eTrexes for next year, and I'm planning on a similar lesson. I'd be happy to send you (or post) my lesson plans. I won't get started until next school year, but if you send me what you did this year I'll look it over this summer.

Warren

We're homeschoolers with a 4th grader and a 7th grader. We're just starting to Geocache for P.E./geography/geology/natural history/technology, etc. (plus FUN) and would love to see anyone's specific lesson plans for any subject area. We'll be happy to share, too, as we learn more and develop our own lessons.

D&J

Followers 0