Geocaching.com Map Not Showing Geocaches

TC+12

Ok so I have always liked the map feature where I can look at a park or something and see all the Geocaches in or near it so I can spend a day Geocaching there, but when I logged on today I went to look at the map and there wasn't any Geocaches on it ANYWHERE! Is this a glitch or is Groundspeak not doing that anymore? And does anyone know any ways to fix it???

They're showing up for me, and I even see a tool-bar that I don't think was there before that allows you to filter out the types of caches that you want to see, and don't want to see. :)

That's been there for quite a while now...

Has it? Well, it never showed up for me until now, haha! :P

Edited by xShadow Shockx

In addition to mentioning what browser you're seeing the problem with, it might also be helpful to mention WHICH map isn't working. The Google and Leaflet maps appear to me to have been implemented in different ways. It's possible the problem is only happening with one of them.

Edit to add: For the record, I have yet to have a problem with either map on Firefox 12.

Edited by The A-Team

In addition to mentioning what browser you're seeing the problem with, it might also be helpful to mention WHICH map isn't working. The Google and Leaflet maps appear to me to have been implemented in different ways. It's possible the problem is only happening with one of them.

Edit to add: For the record, I have yet to have a problem with either map on Firefox 12.

Windows 7 with Firefox latest addition.

Oops forgot to mention I have GM with the map script

Edited by jellis